Registration process for patients – open from August 11th 2023
It continues to remain the responsibility of the parent/guardian to register your child for this contract.
You will need the registering child’s PPS number.
1. Log on to www.GPVisitCard.ie
2. Follow the instructions. The practice is registered under Dr John Ferguson .
3. After selecting this we would ask that you choose Dr Vladimir Posada Viera as GP of choice – (note this does not affect the GP of choice your child usually attends).
4. On completion you will receive a confirmation email telling you a request has been sent to your chosen GP for approval.
5. The surgery approves requests daily.
6. When your application is approved a card with the GMS number on it will be sent out in the post to you.
7. It is vital you contact the practice with this number as we need to enter this number on to our system to ensure your child is added correctly to our panel.
9. We can only see under 8 children free of charge who are on our panel therefore we would encourage you to register now if you haven’t already done so.